Contact Us:(813) 575.BEAT
First Time Home Buyer Course
You probably started the home buying process in one of two ways:
- 1) You saw a home you were interested in buying or
- 2) You consulted a lender to figure out how much money you could borrow before you found a home
- Once you know what you qualify for as a buyer the next step is to begin your search for your new home.
- Once you find your new home then you sign an agreement of sale with the seller (known as a Sales Purchase agreement.)
- Once you come to terms with a Seller and have a fully executed Sales Purchase agreement you follow by applying for a mortgage loan with a Lender (normally with the same Lender with whom you were initially pre-qualified) to purchase your new home.
- Once the loan is approved, the final step is called “settlement” or “closing,” where the legal title to the property is transferred to you.